Laurent Ferrier Micro-Rotor Retro 18k Red Gold
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
These original interpretations of the Square Micro-Rotor embody a return to Art Deco codes with their 1930s aesthetic characteristic. Unmistakably modern, this artistic style is based on a certain geometric rigor, minimalism and graphic stylization.
After taming Roman numerals and drop-shaped indexes, LAURENT FERRIER is exploring Arabic numerals for this new design. Also known as pilot numerals, they give the whole piece a casual feel while offering exceptional readability. Finely decaled here with an Art Deco touch, the Arabic numerals are combined with a modern, architectural hour circle.
This new Square Micro-Rotor Retro’s 1930s influence can also be seen in the use of metallic colours, expressed in two different smart casual adaptations:
A first version displays a steel case paired with a delicate silvery white dial, whose opaline centre contrasts with a subtle circular satin-brushed exterior. A decaled charcoal grey hour circle that match the numbers and small second markers, beautifully enhances the whole timepiece.
The second variant offers a charcoal grey opaline dial with the same refined finishes, nestled in an 18K red gold case. The decals, on the other hand, are made in matte white to ensure optimum legibility.
|Case||18k 5N Red Gold|
|Dial Color||Opaline charcoal grey|
|Hands||18K 210 Pd white gold, ruthenium-treated or painted white|
|Dial Markers||Matte white Arabic numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber FBN229.01, 35 jewels|
|Bracelet Strap||Hand-sewn dark grey or khaki velvet alligator strap, Alcantara lining|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.