Longines L2.8184.108.40.206 Pilot Majetek
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Longines Pilot Majetek is all about uniqueness and distinctiveness. It is a watch with a strong history, a powerful design and impressive resistance, a watch that exudes strength. Its fluted rotating bezel with inner “Starting time indicator” was a key technical challenge that has been overcome. The entire watch head is chronometer-certified by the Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres (COSC), an independent control body. Powered by a mechanical Longines self-winding exclusive calibre, this version is fitted with a brown leather strap with beige stiches. It is delivered in a special presentation box containing a khaki green NATO strap crafted from recycled material.
|Dial Color||Black matt|
|Hands||Silvered polished hands with Swiss Super-LumiNova®|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber L893 beating at 25'200 vibrations per hour, with a power reserve of approximately 72 hours|
|Bracelet Strap||Synthetic strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.