Louis Moinet Astromoon LM-29.50.AV
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Limited Edition of 28 Pieces
With AstroMoon, a moon phase tourbillon chronograph, Louis Moinet offers another blend of its exclusive watchmaking skill and groundbreaking aesthetic approach.
It's just the kind of piece that Louis Moinet, the inventor of the chronograph, could well have come up with himself. A contemporary of Jules Verne, Moinet would have loved the dial, so closely resembling the moon and stars. The new AstroMoon by Louis Moinet is a unique embodiment of the blend of poetry and precision that is the hallmark of the independent Ateliers- which have just celebrated their tenth anniversary.
AstroMoon takes up the brand's main style codes: an aventurine dial, a column-wheel chronograph, and genuine meteorite fragments- combined for a limited edition of just 28 timepieces. The watch is adorned by what has become Louis Moinet's signature style: dew-drop hands, a large tourbillon cage with curved bridges, a chronograph hand tipped by a star, and pushers that draw inspiration directly from the Compteur de Tierces, the first chronograph in history- invented by Louis Moinet in 1816.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||Hand worked aventurine|
|Movement||Manual tourbillon movement with chronograph function and moon phase|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.