Louis Moinet Derrik Gaz LM-42.50.50
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Limited Edition of 28 Pieces
also available in 18k white gold with blue dial, ref: LM-42.70.20
Louis Moinet continues to uphold the creative heritage of its eponymous founder. The tourbillon-powered Derrick Gaz combines automaton and watchmaking prowess, illustrating the vitality of the fully independent Ateliers- which have just celebrated their tenth anniversary.
Is there still scope for creativity, innovation and unicity? It would seem so, because once again Louis Moinet has moved into completely uncharted territory in both technical and aesthetic terms. At the heart of this voyage lies creation in the strictest sense of the term. The twelfth-century word 'create' derives from the same Latin root as 'crescere'; before it took on its present-day meaning of invention, it originally had the sense of 'grow'. And growing' was indeed the vocation of Louis Moinet, the man who invented the chronograph in 1816 and pioneered high frequencies in watches, along with many other discoveries: growing the art of watchmaking and taking it forward to new horizons. Today, creative growth remains the vocation of the Ateliers that bear his name.
|Case||18k Rose Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Movement||Manual tourbillon movement with gas drill derrick automaton|
|Bracelet Strap||Hand-sewn Louisiana alligator leather with alligator lining|
|Clasp Type||18-carat gold folding clasp with 'Fleur-de-lis' motif|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.