Louis Moinet Geograph Australian Edition LM-24.10.2A
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Limited Edition of 30 Pieces
For the 225th anniversary of the Australia Day celebration on the 26th of January, 2013, Louis Moinet has launched a special Geograph: Australian Edition. This limited-edition chronograph of 30 pieces pays tribute to icons of Australia: Captain James Cook, the Southern Cross and the colours of the national flag. Geograph: Australian Edition by Louis Moinet is an elegant yet robust two-pusher automatic chronograph with a second time zone. The red, white and blue of the dial as well as the star-shaped small seconds hand at 9 o'clock evoke the Australian flag, while six stars engraved on the case-back represent the flag's Southern Cross constellation. Engravings of a map and a sailing ship on the lower part of the case-back pay tribute to nautical explorer Captain James Cook, the first European to extensively explore and chart the eastern coastline of Australia.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Movement||Exclusive automatic movement|
|Bracelet Strap||Hand-sewn Louisiana alligator leather with alligator leather lining; a 24-mm width between lugs|
|Clasp Type||Double folding clasp in 316L stainless steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.