Louis Moinet Geograph Steel Midnight Dial LM-24.10.25
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Limited Edition of 365 Pieces
An elegant yet robust two-pusher automatic chronograph with a second time zone, Geograph is the perfect timepiece for modern-day adventurers.
Geograph's second time zone is indicated by a striking central serpentine rhodium-plated (or blued steel) hand, the form of which perfectly matches the contours of the stylish Cotes du Jura dial motif on the dial.
Adjusted by the crown, this sinuous hand points to a 24-hour chapter ring where night-time- 18:00 to 6:00- is symbolised by a moon on a midnight blue background, and daytime- 6:00 to 18:00- is symbolised by a sun on a golden background, inspired by master watchmaker Louis Moinet's creations from the 1820s.
Hours and minutes are indicated by central Gouttes de Rosee hands in blued steel (or gold) while seconds are indicated via a diminutive golden sun-shaped subdial at 9 o'clock, overlapped by a date window.
The chronograph features a central blued-steel (or gold) seconds hand, a 30-minute sub-dial counter at 12 o'clock and a 12-hour sub-dial counter at 6 o'clock.
The champagne cork chronograph pushers at 2 o'clock and 4 o'clock are engraved with atlas motifs, hinting at the journey and discovery' feel of Geograph that is exquisitely elaborated on the display-back.
Indeed, turning over Geograph reveals a sextant-style rotor surrounded by engravings of a map and a sailing ship- a tribute to nautical explorer Captain James Cook- and a night sky in which floats a hot air balloon- a homage to its inventors, the Montgolfier brothers.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Crown||Crown guard: Patent pending|
|Dial Color||Midnight Blue|
|Movement||Exclusive automatic movement|
|Bracelet Strap||Hand-sewn Louisiana alligator leather with alligator leather lining; a 24-mm width between lugs|
|Clasp Type||Double folding clasp in 316L stainless steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.