Louis Moinet Geograph Titanium Aventurine LM-78.20.AV
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Geograph Titanium features two incredibly slim aventurine dials – 0.5 mm thick – on which any work is a perilous exercice.
The Geograph Titanium is an exclusive limited edition: just 12 pieces. The dial counters are made of aventurine. Aventurine is a delightful serendipity: in the seventeenth century, glass-blowers scattered shards of metal in their glass. The unexpected result created quite a stir in royal courts – and at the great glass manufacturers, particularly at Murano.
Today, there are hardly any craftsmen who make it. Louis Moinet has been working with a few rare samples from the personal collection of Daniel Haas – the man already behind the Louis Moinet dials made from semi-precious stones, cosmic materials, comets and stardust.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Chronograph|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator leather|
|Clasp Type||Folding clasp|
|Additional Information||Limited edition of 12 watches|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.