Louis Moinet Labradorite
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
The dial of this Treasures of the World unique piece features amazingly iridescent labradorite, carefully selected and expertly worked by Daniel Haas, a world specialist in the realm of semi-precious stone-dial craftsmanship.
The natural beauty of the labradorite is perfectly complemented by the mechanical majesty of a tourbillon escapement.
Central hour and minute hands as well as hour markers are thrown into sharp relief by the striking, blue-green labradorite that surrounds the tourbillon at 6 o'clock and the open-worked mainspring at 12 o'clock.
The name Labradorite is derived from Labrador in eastern Canada, the region where this feldspar mineral was first identified. However, spectrolite, the type of high-quality labradorite used in this unique piece, originates from Finland. Spectrolite is a less common form of labradorite exhibiting a richer range of colours (a full spectrum, hence its name) and a vivid iridescence: A lustrous play of colour that changes as the dial is viewed at different angles.
The opalescent dial is complemented by the highly-polished, hand-bevelled three-armed bridge supporting the tourbillon which extends vertically to the open mainspring.
Turning over this Treasures of the World timepiece reveals the intricate octopus spring' of the winding and setting mechanism through the display-back, effectively three springs in one- pull-out piece spring, lever spring and click spring- as well as the Cotes du Jura engraved movement plate.
|Case||18k Rose Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||Crafted from labradorite|
|Movement||Exclusive tourbillon movement|
|Bracelet Strap||Black and blue Louisiana alligator leather|
|Clasp Type||18K rose gold and titanium or 18k white gold and titanium folding clasp bearing Louis Moinet symbol|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.