Louis Moinet Lapis Lazuli
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
The dial of this Treasures of the World unique piece features intensely blue lapis lazuli, carefully selected and expertly worked by Daniel Haas, a world specialist in the realm of semi-precious stone-dial craftsmanship.
The natural beauty of the lapis lazuli is perfectly complemented by the mechanical majesty of a tourbillon escapement.
Central hour and minute hands as well as hour markers are thrown into sharp relief by the strikingly blue lapis lazuli that surrounds the tourbillon at 6 o'clock and open-worked mainspring at 12 o'clock.
Lapis lazuli is a rare, semi-precious stone that has been cherished since antiquity for its intense blue colour, derived from the presence of the S3- radical anion in the crystals it contains. Lapis jewellery has been found at Predynastic Egyptian and ancient Sumerian sites.
Lapis is Latin for 'stone' and lazuli is Medieval Latin meaning 'heaven' or 'sky' in reference to the sky's blue colour. Lapis lazuli therefore means the 'stone of heaven' or 'sky stone'.
The dial is completed by the highly-polished, hand-bevelled three-armed bridge supporting the tourbillon which extends vertically to the open mainspring.
Turning over this Treasures of the World timepiece reveals the intricate octopus spring' of the winding and setting mechanism through the display-back, effectively three springs in one- pull-out piece spring, lever spring and click spring- as well as the Cotes du Jura engraved movement plate.
|Case||18k Rose Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||Dial crafted from lapis lazuli|
|Movement||Exclusive tourbillon movement|
|Bracelet Strap||Midnight blue Louisiana alligator leather|
|Clasp Type||18K rose gold and titanium or 18k white gold and titanium folding clasp bearing Louis Moinet symbol|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.