Louis Moinet LM-48.70G.20 Space Mystery
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This Louis Moinet Space Mystery LM-48.70G.20 is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, certificate of origin & guarantee, and certificates of authenticity dated for June 2017. Limited Edition of 8 pieces!
The 46mm round case is in white gold. It features open-worked lugs and a bezel with 6 notches and screws. Some versions are richly hand-engraved. On both sides of the crown, adorned with a heraldic lily, two ‘stellar’ fragments are set into the case band. One comes from the moon, the other from Mars. The sapphire crystal is slightly domed. The exhibition case-back allows the wearer to enjoy an intimate view of the fine, clean finishing of the movement.
The Space Mystery comes with a rich, deep blue dial that is indeed superb. Called ‘Magic blue’ the color is obtained with an exclusive and ‘secret’ (sic) manufacturing process according to the brand. Continuing with their theme of using rare extraterrestrial materials, a fragment of carbonaceous chondrites meteorite (CM group) is inlaid in the dial at 9 o’clock. A fascinating fact is the presence of organic compounds, including amino acids (sometimes called the building blocks of life) probably of extraterrestrial origin.
This stellar complication shares space with an off-centered hours and minutes indication at 6 o’clock. The exclusive caliber LM48 is manufactured with Tec-Ebauches. This hand-wound movement runs at 21,600 vibrations per hour, for a power reserve of 72 hours.
|Case||18k White Gold|
|Dial Color||Magic Blue|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Tourbillon|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Additional Information||Limited Edition of 8 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.