Louis Moinet Mecanograph 18K Gold Qatar LM-31.50.6Q
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Louis Moinet Mecanograph 18K Gold Qatar
Limited Edition of 60 Pieces
The Mecanograph Qatar reflects the lofty ambitions of Doha whose dynamic architecture is the product of the best designers from around the world.
The high urban towers of WestBay are the linchpins of the city, and have generated an incredible image typically characteristic of Doha. They have been hand engraved by combining line engraving with a special, secret technique to create clearly pronounced embossing. This is important for recreating the atmosphere of Qatar, with its distinctive urban landscape.
Particularly attention has been devoted to the finishing touches: the depth of the satiny lines, the use of light between matt and shine in harmony with the darker patina once inlaid, which gives the piece its vibrant city look.
Extraordinary meteorite QATAR 001
The Mecanograph Qatar is privileged by a watchmaking exclusive: fragments of the legendary meteorite QATAR 001, finely inlaid into the glossy-dark, star-studded Doha skyline. QATAR 001 is the one and only meteorite ever found in Qatar, and its official name has been confirmed by the Meteoritical Society. Louis Moinet has acquired this precious meteorite to turn it into horological art.
|18K Rose Gold
|Exhibition Case Back
|Doha hand engravings
|Hand-sewn Louisiana alligator leather with alligator leather lining
|Double folding clasp in 316L stainless steel
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.