Louis Moinet Memoris LM-54.50.80
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Limited Edition of 60 Pieces
Louis Moinet invents the first 'chronograph-watch' in history
In honour of the memory of its illustrious founder- and on the occasion of the tenth anniversary of its rebirth- Louis Moinet unveils a visionary creation, positioning the chronograph not simply as a complication- but as a central component of the watch.
'It's probably the most important launch we've ever done.' Jean-Marie Schaller, CEO of Louis Moinet, gets straight to the point in presenting Memoris. The timepiece stands at a historic crossroads: the Ateliers' tenth anniversary, and the bi-centenary of the chronograph invented by Louis Moinet. As such, it was important for the creation to be markedly different from its forebear, as well as celebrate its heritage. While everything- or almost everything- chronograph-related already seems to have been invented, there was still one step nobody had dared take: no longer seeing the chronograph as a complication, but rather as the primary function of the timepiece. So much for watch chronographs; Memoris is the first chronograph-watch in watchmaking history.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||Monogram Design|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Bracelet Strap||Hand-sewn Louisiana alligator leather with alligator lining|
|Clasp Type||18K gold folding clasp with "Fleur-de-lis" motif|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.