Louis Moinet Red Stromatolite
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
The dial of this Treasures of the World unique piece features amazing three billion year old red stromatolite, carefully selected and expertly worked by Daniel Haas, a world specialist in the realm of semi-precious stone craftsmanship.
The natural beauty of the stromatolite is perfectly complemented by the mechanical majesty of a tourbillon escapement.
Central hour and minute hands as well as hour markers are thrown into sharp relief by the striking stromatolite that surrounds the tourbillon at 6 o'clock and open-worked mainspring at 12 o'clock.
One of the oldest fossils on the planet, stromatolites provide some of the most ancient records of life on Earth- the stromatolite stone used in this timepiece is believed to date back more than three billion years. Crimson tones dominate this stromatolite yet it was actually formed by the gradual accumulation of what is known as blue-green' algae.
The dial is completed by the highly-polished, hand-bevelled three-armed bridge supporting the tourbillon which extends vertically to the highly-visible main spring.
Turning over this Treasures of the World unique piece reveals the intricate octopus spring' of the winding and setting mechanism through the display-back, effectively three springs in one- pull-out piece spring, lever spring and click spring- as well as the Cotes du Jura engraved movement plate.
|Case||18k White Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||Crafted from red stromatolite|
|Movement||Exclusive tourbillon movement|
|Bracelet Strap||Louisiana alligator leather|
|Clasp Type||18K white gold folding clasp bearing Louis Moinet symbol|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.