Louis Moinet Skylink Gold Limited Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Louis Moinet is unveiling a creation commemorating the great Russian cosmonaut's, Alexey Leonov, 1975 Apollo-Soyuz adventure - the first joint space mission between the Soviet Union and the United States of America.
Soyuz 19 was launched from Baikonur Cosmodrome, and Apollo from Cape Canaveral. Florida, before the two met up for mankind's first ever rendezvous in space.
The event stands out as an oddity for historions and space buffs alike. Apollo and Soyuz were space travel codenames in the USA and the former USSR respectively - and in 1975, the world was in the throes of the Cold War. The two superpowers were opposed in every way, not least in a frenetic space race.
|Case||18K White Gold|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
|Other||Limited Edition of 19 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $1,000 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $1,000 is $35.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 18.104.22.16832 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.