Louis Moinet Stardance Titanium & Ceramic 6 Diamonds LM-32.20DIA.80
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Louis Moinet Stardance Titanium & Ceramic 6 Diamonds
Limited Edition of 365 pieces
Stardance features a spectacular moon phase created from a finely-crafted fragment of the Enstatite EH3 meteorite. This rare piece of space rock boasts scintillating nano-diamonds believed to have been formed in cosmic collisions that occurred billions of years ago, pre-dating the formation of our solar system.
Surrounded by an aventurine night sky, the fragment of meteorite represents the moon, making this horological complication especially dazzling and also making Stardance the first watch in the world to contain interstellar diamonds.
The mother-of-pearl dial features Cotes du Jura guilloche and presents the two universes of day and night. Night is evoked by the splendid moon phase at 12 o'clock while daytime is represented by a sun-shaped small seconds at 6 o'clock. Louis Moinet signature Gouttes de Rose hands elegantly indicate hours and minutes.
It is not only the nano-diamonds of the meteorite moon phase that dazzle- the ceramic bezel is distinguished by a ring of 54 VVS Top Wesselton diamonds interspersed with 6 cabochon-cut sapphires. The case is made of grade 5 polished titanium.
Turning Stardance over reveals the automatic movement through the case back, and a stylish continuation of the day-night theme: The central disc of the automatic rotor is adorned with a new moon surrounded by golden rays of the sun.
|Case||Titanium & white Ceramic|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||Mother of pearl|
|Bracelet Strap||Hand-sewn Louisiana alligator leather with crocodile leather lining|
|Clasp Type||Double folding clasp in grade 5 titanium and 316L stainless steel|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.