MeisterSinger Circularis Power Reserve Sunburst Steel Grey
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The “Circularis Power Reserve”, which has now been presented at the Baselworld for the first time, manifests the potential of the hand-wound movement (MSH02) via a semi-circular display window located at 9 o’clock. At a glance, the wearer can see whether the watch has sufficient power reserve, even after a watch-free weekend. Its in-series design ensures the simultaneous winding of the mainspring barrels and smooth power delivery to the movement, guaranteeing exceptional precision with the qualities of a chronometer. Extensive changes to the movement were required in or-der to implement the unusual design of the power reserve display. The first main-spring barrel is being wound via its drum, the drum of the second barrel provides power to the movement. A differential determines and shows the difference in the ro-tations. The result is an indication that meets the aesthetic and functional standards one expects of a MeisterSinger.
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Dial Color||Sunburst Grey|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Date and Power Reserve|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.