Moonwatch Omega Co-Axial Chronograph 44.25mm 318.104.22.168.01.006
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
This Omega Speedmaster Vintage Black Dark Side of the Moon is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, operating instructions, and international warranty.
It was the adventures and the accomplishments of the Apollo 8 astronauts that inspired the all-black, ceramic Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon, but it is the mystique of the Earth’s nightlight and its ever-changing yet constant presence that has spurred the creation of the Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon "Vintage Black".
This 44.25 mm model stands out with brown indexes and hands, which complement the “vintage” Super-LumiNova. The brushed ceramic bezel has a “vintage” Super-LumiNova tachymeter scale and the matt ceramic dial has been created using laser technology.
The “Vintage Black” has blackened central hands and varnished brown hands on the sub-dials at 3 and 9 o’clock. Another distinguishing feature is the brown leather strap which gives this innovative timepiece a more classic appearance. At its heart is the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 9300.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date, GMT|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 9300|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.