Moritz Grossmann Date White Gold Chanpagne
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Estimated delivery: 12 Months.
Apart from the exact time, what people want to know most when they look at their watches is the current date. So the date display ranks just behind the hour, minute, and seconds indications even though it is a comparatively recent development in the long history of horology. The first wristwatch with an analogue date was introduced in the early 20th century. Grossmann‘s watchmakers are taking their inspiration from this classic display type but have perceptibly evolved it: their jumping date is remarkably easy to use.
The DATE emphasises the date indication with a complete scale and the highly functional design of the date marker. The calibre 100.3 in the DATE is based on the calibre 100.1, preserving many essential components. But to integrate the jumping date mechanism on the dial side of the movement, several key parts had to be redesigned. The additional setting crown at the 10 o‘clock position reveals the complication at first sight.
|Estimated Shipping||12 Months|
|Case||18k White Gold|
|Hands||Manual crafted, polished steel annealed to a brown hue|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals, hour markers in solid gold|
|Functions||Hours and minutes, subsidiary seconds with stop seconds, date display, Grossmann manual winder with pusher|
|Movement||Manufacture calibre 100.3, manually wound, adjusted in five positions|
|Bracelet Strap||Hand-stitched alligator strap with pin buckle in precious metal|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.