Mühle Glashütte 2000 Orange dial M1-28-87-MB
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
When it comes to diving in the Great Barrier Reef, our Rasmus 2000 watch is completely in its element. On top of this, it also needs to prove its worth when used in the rough waters of the Baltic Sea or during a dive in a murky lake. We therefore worked with research divers from the University of Rostock when developing this new model. They use the watch when training budding maritime archaeologists or marine biologists at a wide variety of different diving sites and regularly inform us about their experiences with the Rasmus 2000.
We have worked together to make the Rasmus 2000 a functional time measuring instrument that is not only extremely easy to read, but also highly pressure-resistant. Another particularly important feature of a professional diver's watch is its bezel. We have given the bezel of our Rasmus 2000 a continuous minute graduation in line with DIN standards. It also features the obligatory luminous dot that enables users to determine their remaining dive time when using scuba equipment by showing the start time of the dive whilst the minute hand measures the duration of the dive. On top of this, the bezel can only be rotated anti-clockwise in order to avoid a longer remaining dive time from being displayed in the case of accidental movement of the bezel. Thanks to these features, users can rely on our diver's watch at all times, both under and above water. We have therefore christened it the Rasmus", just like the patron saint of sailors."
|Case||Stainless Steel with magnetic field protection|
|Crystal||Domed and Anti-glare sapphire crystal|
|Hands||Super LumiNova coated|
|Dial Markers||Super LumiNova coated|
|Functions||Hours, minutes, seconds, date|
|Water Resistance||200 bars|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless steel strap with stainless steel folding clasp and extension. Screwed strap attachment bridges|
|Clasp Type||Stainless steel folding|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.