Mühle Glashütte 29er Casual M1-25-72-VB
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
From the Manufacturer:
The 29er watch models got their name from a small sailing dinghy used by young sailing talents in their Junior Championship Class competitions run by the German Sailing Association (DSV). This little regatta skiff is not only able to speed through the seas but also very easy to sail in all kinds of waters. Additional draft is only provided by the stabilising centreboard in the hull, which requires water to be sufficiently deep. In the case of the dinghy’s wristwatch counterpart, we now have significantly reduced the depth of the 29er: with a height of just 9.35 millimetres and a diameter of 42.4 millimetres, the stainless-steel case of the 29er Casual is the flattest case in the current Mühle collection.
|Case||Brushed/polished stainless steel|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||Navy Blue|
|Hands||Coated in SuperLuminova|
|Dial Markers||Indexes, Coated in SuperLuminova|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||SW 300-1 Mühle Version, automatic, Mühle version with woodpecker neck regulation, own rotor, characteristic surface finishes, stop-second, fast date correction, 42-hr power reserve|
|Clasp Type||Pin Buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.