Mühle Glashütte M 29 Classic M1-25-53-LB
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
MUHLE - M 29 Classic M1-25-53-LB
Our Muhle watches are time measuring instruments with a clearly defined instrument character that is the legacy of our company's over 140 years of tradition in manufacturing precise measuring devices. The M 29 Classic aims to make an excellent impression right from the first glance, which is why we have based the design of its face on a historical Robert Muhle dial gauge. We were above all inspired by the fine and clearly delineated scale of our model 29 dial gauge. This scale clearly manifests the values that have been inherent in the development of our instruments right from the start, namely precision and the precise readability of the measurement in question.
Nowadays, we also place high value on the special robustness of our time measuring instruments. This quality is the product of the 'nautical transformation that occurred in our company history after the reunification of Germany, when we decided to start manufacturing nautical instruments and ship's timepieces. The mechanism of our M 29 Classic is therefore fitted with our very own highly shockproof fine regulation, while its high-quality case boasts a pressure resistance of 10 bars and a screw-in crown with side protection. If this new model reminds you of our 29er Big, you're certainly not mistaken. The M 29 Classic features the same case as our 29er Big watch, which was named after a class of sailing boats. We decided to use this case to pay tribute to the historical use of the number 29 in our new model and it also acts as an ideal representation of how nautical and dial gauge traditions come together to form the M 29 Classic.
|Case||Brushed/polished stainless steel|
|Case Width||42.4 mm|
|Case Thickness||11.3 mm|
|Crystal||Anti-glare sapphire crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Water Resistance||10 bars|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless steel strap with butterfly clasp or leather strap with stainless steel pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.