Mühle Glashütte Panova Rot on Nato Strap
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The new face colour is complemented by a selection of two straps that can be easily changed in a matter of seconds and fit all existing models. As a result, the Panova family now offers a world of combination options to suit even the choosiest of wearers. For a sporty approach to life, the textile strap in black with a grey stripe down the middle is not only practical but also perfectly complements the black indices and brushed stainless steel case of the Panova Rot. Its sophisticated alternative is a black leather strap with a napped surface finish.
The case itself is water-resistant up to 10 bars and features a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and a screw-in crown, thus providing reliable protection for the watch’s precise automatic movement. As in other models, the SW 200-1 Mühle version movement inside the case continues to excel thanks to its efficient Mühle rotor and particularly shockproof woodpecker neck regulation. These impressive components allow it to be regulated in six different positions and set to ensure accuracy values of between 0 and a maximum of +8 seconds per day. This precision target forms the heart of Mühle’s own regulation standards, which comply with the German chronometer standard, and helps to ensure that the watch never runs slow. After all, no wearer of a Mühle watch should ever be too late because of their time measuring instrument.
At first glance, the Panova Rot is a fantastic embellishment for every wrist that is not only stunning on the outside but also a fully functional and reliable timepiece on the inside. Opting to wear this new red model is an impressive declaration of commitment to the important things in life and following the right path into the future. And what could be more fitting than the meaning behind the name “Panova”: a combination of “panorama” representing far-sightedness and perspective and “via” standing for its wearer’s journey through life.
|Estimated Shipping||4 to 6 Weeks|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber SW 200-1|
|Bracelet Strap||NATO strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.