Mühle Glashütte Terranaut Chronograph I M1-37-03-LB
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Muhle Glashutte Terranaut Chronograph I M1-37-03-LB
Classical elegance? Wrong. Restrained use of forms? Wrong. Optimal time display? Spot on! The Terranaut I is an instrument that makes no compromise.
The best example of its resolutely instrument design is the rotating function display instead of the small second. This signals immediately that the timepiece is functioning reliably. So who still worries about the second display? To get a time measurement in seconds from our chronograph, all you have to do is press the start pushbutton located at 2 o'clock.
The other features of the watch are equally uncompromising. The brushed case takes no offence at slight scratches. Hand and indices, generously coated in luminous material, guarantee excellent readability at night. And despite excellent camouflage even olive green is one of the face colors available. There's no doubt about it: if there is any watch at all that will get you through any adventure, it's our Terranaut I.
|Case||Brushed stainless steel.|
|Crystal||Anti-glare sapphire crystal|
|Hands||Super LumiNova coated|
|Dial Markers||Super LumiNova coated|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Day and Date|
|Water Resistance||5 bars|
|Bracelet Strap||Russia leather strap with stainless steel pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.