NOMOS Glashütte Club Neomatik Atlantik
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Club neomatik Atlantik throws shade upon shade: the strap is deep blue, almost black, the dial is just as dark. Despite its sporty nature, this Glashütte timepiece makes an elegant impression wherever it goes. With a love for details. The small neomatik inscription in gold is a subtle clue that within this watchticks the future—DUW 3001, a mere 3.2 millimeters in height and highly precise. Even in the depths of the ocean: Club neomatik Atlantik holds firm down to 20 atm, so 200 meters—and shows the time in luminous green even when it’s dark.
|Case||Stainless Steel, bipartite|
|Case Back||Exhibition caseback|
|Dial Color||Atlantic blue|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Automatic, Calibre NOMOS DUW 3001|
|Bracelet Strap||Textile strap light gray|
|Clasp Type||Winged clasp|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 22.214.171.12432 or email to email@example.com. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.