NOMOS Glashütte Lambda Deep Blue
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Nomos Glashütte Lambda Deep Blue
Reference No. 935
Blue-blooded NOMOS Glashütte: The golden timepiece Lambda deep blue presents time in its finest form. The dark dial contrasts particularly beautifully with the case from pure 18 kt white gold: A suitable setting for the filigree hands and the power reserve indicator, which sweeps a generous 297 arc across the dial. This incredibly elegant watch is refined-but still rather extravagant on the inside: The exquisite in-house crafted NOMOS caliber DUW 1001 displays all the characteristics of Glashütte haute horlogerie-and even a little more, here and there.
|Case||18k White Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Power Reserve|
|Movement||DUW 1001-in-house built NOMOS caliber with manual winding and power reserve indicator|
|Bracelet Strap||Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan black|
|Clasp Type||Solid white gold 18 kt buckle clasp|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 126.96.36.19932 or email to email@example.com. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.