NOMOS Glashütte Orion Neomatik
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
NOMOS Orion is now available as an automatic as well. With its slender elegance and flowing lines the watch is a shining example of German engineering at its finest, with a splash of avant-garde: cyan blue details provide a touch of modern on this model of the neomatik series as well. A glance through the sapphire glass watch back reveals the automatic caliber DUW 3001 ticking within.
|Estimated Shipping||2 - 6 Months|
|Case||Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan black|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Functions||Hours, minutes, seconds|
|Movement||DUW 3001-in-house built NOMOS caliber with automatic winding; NOMOS swing system with tempered blue balance spring. (DUW stands for: NOMOS Glashütte Deutsche Uhrenwerke.)|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.