NOMOS Glashütte Orion Neomatik 41 Date Midnight Blue
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
For a long time, Orion was only available with manual winding, since only a very thin movement would fit into its elegantly domed stainless steel case. Our neomatik calibers upgraded the watch to an automatic timepiece and a date function has made the still super-slender Orion grow to a diameter of 41 millimeters. And now it is also available in an elegant midnight blue.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||Midnight blue|
|Dial Markers||Stampied indexes|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic Calibre DUW 6101, 42 hours power reserve, 27 jewels|
|Bracelet Strap||Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan black, remborde lug width 20mm|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.