Omega 220.127.116.11.01.003 Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M ETNZ Deep Black
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This 45.5 mm tribute to the defenders of the 37th America’s Cup blends the deepest black with the turquoise of the Emirates Team New Zealand logo.
Complementing the black ceramic case is a unidirectional bezel in brushed black ceramic with white enamel diving scale and triangle-framed dot at 12, which includes white Super-LumiNova to emit a green glow in the dark.
On the matt ceramic dial, OMEGA has included a nod to pre-race protocol with a COUNTDOWN INDICATOR at 3 o’clock complete with flagged START. The indicator’s hand and subdial ring are in ETNZ logo turquoise, along with the minute track, number 12 and central seconds chronograph hand with America's Cup trophy counterweight. OMEGA has also included the colour on the rings of the brushed black ceramic pushers, the HE on the helium escape valve and the OMEGA logo on the crown.
As a salute to the kiwi crew, the NAIAD LOCK caseback has an Emirates Team New Zealand logo with turquoise fern and white lettering. A black and turquoise structured rubber strap with turquoise stitching and black ceramic clasp fixes the race-ready watch to the wrist, while OMEGA’s Master Chronometer Calibre 9900 provides the power.
The tribute to the kiwi crew incudes a special presentation box in Emirates Team New Zealand colours.
|Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date
|Mechanical Automatic, Caliber OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer 9900
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.