Omega 22.214.171.124.03.002 Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Summer Blue
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
We are taking pre-orders, estimated delivery to be confirmed.
This 39.5 mm Planet Ocean 600M has a case and bracelet in stainless steel.
The vertical brushed ceramic dial in OMEGA’s own Summer Blue is PVD treated and varnished with a gradient finish to reflect the watch’s level of water resistance. A blue ceramic bezel with light blue diving scale encircles the bold display, which includes blued hands and indexes filled with a unique light blue Super-LumiNova.
Turning the watch over reveals a stamped commemorative Seamaster logo depicting a trident-bearing Poseidon and two seahorses: OMEGA’s 1956 original and the brand’s current design. Behind which sits the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8900.
As the name makes clear, OMEGA’s Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M is water resistant to 600 metres and includes the essential helium-escape valve.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Helium Escape Valve|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 8900|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.