Omega Constellation Co-axial Master Chronometer Red Dial 41mm
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Estimated delivery: September 2022
The dramatic and enduring design of the OMEGA Constellation is characterised by its famous half-moons, as well as the “claws” on the side of the case.
This 41 mm stainless steel and 18K Sedna™ Gold model features a polished black ceramic bezel with Roman numerals in OMEGA Ceragold™. The sun-brushed dial is lacquered for a glossy look, and features a gradient effect that transitions from burgundy to black. There is a date window at the 6 o'clock position, while the hands, OMEGA logo, Constellation star and facetted indexes are all crafted in 18K Sedna™ Gold.
Presented on a burgundy leather strap with rubber lining, this timepiece is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, visible through the domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
|Estimated Shipping||September 2022|
|Case||Stainless Steel & Sedna Gold|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 8900|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.