Omega De Ville Tresor Master Chronometer 125th Anniversary
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Characterised by its thin and classic case, the Tresor line was first launched by OMEGA in 1949. More than half a century later, the newest models in the collection still remain true to that timeless design.
This model celebrates the 125th anniversary of the OMEGA name and has been created with a number of unique touches. The 40mm timepiece includes an 18K yellow gold case with a rare red enamel dial that links to OMEGA’s iconic brand colour, as well as 18K yellow gold domed indexes and hands. The caseback includes an 18K yellow gold anniversary medallion filled with red enamel. This is surrounded by a traditional engraving known as damaskeeing – the same that was originally used on some 19-ligne calibres.
The watch is presented on a burgundy leather strap and is driven by the OMEGA Master Chronometer Calibre 8929 – the first manual-winding Master Chronometer movement.
|Case||18k Yellow Gold|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.