Omega Pocket Watch 1932
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
The OMEGA Olympic Pocket Watch is powered by rediscovered unassembled movement kits that had been in storage at OMEGA's headquarters in Biel since 1932. This horological wonder, made of 18K red gold, brings one of the brand's most storied products ' the 1932 pocket chronograph ' back to life.
This timepiece features a white dial with a small seconds dial, 30-minute recorder, a central chronograph hand and a split seconds hand. The caseback is stamped with the official five-ring logo of the Olympic Games and opens to reveal OMEGA's mechanical calibre 3889, a manual-winding movement, within.
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Movement||Caliber omega 3889 Manual-winding chronograph movement|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.