Omega Prestige Co-Axial 36.8mm 4188.8.131.52.02.002
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Omega Prestige Co-Axial 36.8mm
The OMEGA De Ville Prestige collection has attracted a large and loyal following with its classic, elegant design. These timepieces are characterised by pure styling with luxury finishes, and exude a timeless design.
This model features a sun-brushed silvery opaline dial with red gold-coloured Roman numeral hour markers and polished cobachons. The striking dial, with its date window at the 3 o'clock position, is protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
The 36.8 mm stainless steel case is presented on a matching bracelet. At the heart of this timepiece is the Co-Axial calibre 2500.
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals / Indexes|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 2500 Self-winding chronometer|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.