Omega Racing Co-Axial Master Chronometer Chronograph 44.25mm
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This Speedmaster Racing Master Chronometer model features a 44.25 mm stainless steel case on a brown leather strap with a black ceramic bezel ring that includes the famous tachymeter scale in orange wording and Liquidmetal® numbers.
On the sun brushed grey dial, there is a distinctive racing style minute-track which gives the watch its name. There are also two subdials with rhodium plated applied rings as well as a 6 o’clock date window that blends with the colour of the dial. The hands are either blackened or varnished orange, while the arrowhead indexes are blackened with white Super-LumiNova.
The watch is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer 9900, certified by METAS at the industry’s highest standard.
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Movement||Automatic, Calibre Omega 9900, 60 hours power reserve|
|Water Resistance||50 meters|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.