Omega Seamaster 1948 Limited Edition 522.214.171.124.02.001
This is a Limited Edition of 1948 Pieces
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
NEVER worn, it has boxes, papers and full warranty.
In tribute to the very first Seamaster models of 1948, this unique Limited Edition timepiece has remained true to the original post-war design, while introducing some very 21st century technology. The series is limited to 1,948 pieces.
The 38 mm stainless steel case houses an opaline silvery domed dial with Dauphine style hour/minute hands, central second hand, indexes and a vintage OMEGA logo all in 18K white gold.
The caseback features a flat sapphire crystal which has been laser-engraved and lacquered by hand with a 70th Anniversary logo, a Chris-Craft boat and Gloster Meteor aircraft. This is in tribute to the aviators and mariners who all placed their trust in OMEGA’s timepieces during World War II.
Presented on a blue-grey leather strap, the watch is driven by the OMEGA Master Chronometer Calibre 8806, certified at the industry’s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 8806|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.