Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M Co-Axial Master Chronometer Blue Dial 22.214.171.124.03.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
This Omega Aqua Terra 150m Seamaster is in GREAT condition. This watch includes its original box, papers, and international warranty dated for June 2021.
The Seamaster Aqua Terra is a superb tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. In this 38mm model, the symmetrical case has been crafted from stainless steel, with a wave-edged design featured on the back.
The blue dial is sun-brushed and is distinguished by a horizontal “teak” pattern which is inspired by the wooden decks of luxury sailboats. There is also a date window at 6 o'clock and rhodium-plated hands and indexes filled with white Super-LumiNova.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.