Omega Seamaster Bullhead Rio Blue
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Omega Seamaster Bullhead Rio
Inspired by the spirit of the Olympic Games, OMEGA created the Seamaster Bullhead Rio - a sporty timepiece that makes use of the colours of the five Olympic rings.
This model, of which only 316 pieces will be produced, features a white dial with a blue 60-minute scale on an inner rotating bezel. There is a 30-minute recorder at 12 o'clock, a small seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock and a date window at 3 o'clock. The screw-in caseback is stamped with the logo of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
The eye-catching timepiece is presented on a blue leather strap with black, yellow, green and red stitching. At the heart of the Seamaster Bullhead Rio is the OMEGA calibre 3113.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 3113 Self-winding chronograph movement with luxury finish and column wheel mechanism|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.