Reference Number: 22.214.171.124.01.002
Omega Seamaster Diver 300 Master Chronometer Nekton Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
In line with the brand’s deep connection to the sea, OMEGA is a proud partner to Nekton, a not-for-profit research foundation committed to the protection and management of the world’s oceans.
This 42 mm Seamaster Diver 300M, released in support of Nekton, has a polished-brushed stainless steel case and laser ablated black ceramic [ZrO2] dial, matt finished with polished waves in positive relief. The uni-directional rotating bezel is in grade 5 titanium and features a laser ablated diving scale.
The caseback, embossed with the Nekton submarine medallion, is oriented with OMEGA’s innovative NAIAD LOCK. An integrated black rubber strap with polished-brushed buckle beautifully complements the black ceramic dial.
Powering OMEGA’s tribute to Nekton is the exceptional Master Chronometer Calibre 8806. Tested and approved at the industry’s highest level.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Helium Release Valve, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 8806, 55 hours power reserve|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.