Omega Seamaster Diver 300m Master Chronometer Chronometer Steel and Gold
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Omega Seamaster Diver 300m 18.104.22.168.01.001 Watch Review
Omega is known for having an extensive line up in its timepiece collection. The Omega Seamaster Diver has held the record of being the most popular watch from Omega for many years. Many people focus more on the speed masters and might notice this new improved Omega Seamaster Diver 300m 22.214.171.124.01.001 which was released in 2018. The timepiece has been described to be a luxurious diver watch. Let’s have a detailed review of the new watch. Boasting of an updated case, a laser engraved dial in ceramic, and a bezel made of ceramic and enamel. The housing movement of the watch is Master Chronometer. The watch comes in three different varieties mainly: steel, sedan gold, and bi co.
The watch is an improved chronograph version of the Omega Seamaster. The model is one of the ancient chronograph models Omega. The new model of the Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Chronograph seems to have adopted one basic principle. Integrating a familiar Chrono movement inside the case of the watch. The watch depends on the Calibre 9900 – or 9901(for the gold model). The Calibre 9900/ 9901 has been tried and tested, it was also used on the Planet Ocean 600 Chronograph.
Modern technologies from Omega have also been integrated into this new model. The 9900 is Master Chronometer certified and with a resistance of 15,000-Gauss. The moment in the watch is automated. The following features play an important role in the automated movement of the watch:
- A double-barrel architecture
- A Column-wheel chronograph
- A co-axial escapement
The watch has a 60-hour power reserve. The display is very unique with the hour counter and co-axial minute of the watch placed at 3 o’clock. To accommodate this new movement, the watch is a little bigger than the Omega Seamaster Diver 3 hand version. The diameter of the watch is still 44mm just like its predecessors. The screw-down ceramic pushers of the watch help in making the timepiece water-resistant to up to300m. At 10 o’clock the watch retains the Helium Escape Valve.
The dial of the Omega Seamaster Diver 300m 126.96.36.199.01.001 is the biggest revolution in this model compared to the past editions. The model has reintroduced the famous wave pattern, with a new display that is inaugurated by the new display. Instead of the tri compax display, the watch has a 3-and-9 bi-compax display. The date has been positioned at the 6 o’clock display. The remaining applied indexes and hands have been borrowed from the 2018 time-and-date model of the watch.
The Omega Seamaster Diver 300m 188.8.131.52.01.001 has the following technical specifications:
- The Case: made of stainless steel and has a 44mm diameter. The bi-co case. 300m water-resistant. A case back with a helium escape valve. A unidirectional ceramic bezel with a 60-minute scale, Ceragold numerals or white enamel.
- The movement: in steel and bi-co, Omega Calibre 9900 in-house, 60 hours power reserve, resistant up to 15,000 Gauss. Master Chronometer. An automatic column-wheel with a chronograph movement. The black dial.
- The Strap or Bracelet: The Omega Seamaster Diver 300m 184.108.40.206.01.001 has a rubber strap.
The price of the Omega Seamaster Diver 300m 220.127.116.11.01.001 is $9,300. The price is a little higher than the previous versions of this model. This can be attributed to its upgraded version, high-end materials used in its construction and it's better movement. You can get the Omega Seamaster Diver 300m 18.104.22.168.01.001 at Exquisite Timepieces.
|Case||Steel & Sedna Gold|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date, Rotating Bezel, Helium Escape Valve|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 9900|
|Bracelet Strap||Rubber Strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.