Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
It was with OMEGA's maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005.
The stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M not only pays homage to OMEGA's dive watch heritage but also to the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games. This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a white dial with a date window at the 3 o'clock position. The white ceramic unidirectional rotating divers' bezel is mounted on a 37.5 mm stainless steel case on a white leather strap. Inspired by the colours of the flag of the Russian Federation, there are red and blue accents on the dial and the diving scale. The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M is water resistant to 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet), and has a helium-escape valve. It was produced in an edition limited to 2,014 pieces. The OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8520 is at the heart of this wristwatch.
|Movement||Caliber omega 8520 Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.