Omega Speedmaster 57 Coaxial Chronometer Chronograph Black Dial 40.5mm on Bracelet
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Estimated Delivery: September
The Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the timepiece is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit.
This 40.50 mm model, inspired by the legendary 1957 original, features a stainless steel case and a black dial with recessed hour markers showing vintage Super-LumiNova from beneath. Along with rhodium-plated “Broad Arrow” hands, there is a date window at 6 o'clock, a small seconds subdial at 9 o’clock, and 12-hour and 60-minute chronograph recorders on the subdial at 3 o’clock.
The brushed bezel includes a blackened tachymeter scale, while on the caseback, there is a “Speedmaster ‘57” engraving as well as a flat sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective treatment inside.
The watch is presented on a matching bracelet with OMEGA’s patented comfort release adjustment system, and is driven by the manual-winding OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 9906.
|Estimated Shipping||June - September|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date, GMT|
|Movement||Mechanical Manual, Caliber 9906|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.