Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Chronograph CK 2998 318.104.22.168.02.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
As new/never worn. This is a limited edition.
The original OMEGA Speedmaster CK2998 was released in 1959. Today, this classic design has been used as inspiration for a new Limited Edition model.
The timepiece features a stainless steel case with a polished blue ceramic bezel with a white Super-LumiNova tachymeter scale.
The rich blue colour is also included on the subdials and minutes track, which encircles a central opaline silvery dial. The subdials include a small-seconds recorder at 9H, a 30-minute recorder at 3H, and a 12-hour recorder at 6H.
Along with the applied indexes, the Alpha hands are all rhodium-plated, as is the lollipop" chronograph seconds hand that is reminiscent of the original model. The hour, minute and seconds hands are all coated in Super-LumiNova.
For a unique touch, the caseback includes the original Seahorse emblem, along with special engravings including "SPEEDMASTER", "CK 2998" and "LIMITED EDITION"
To complete this remarkable watch, there is a blue leather strap with beige stitching, and a central core driven by the original OMEGA calibre 1861."
|Dial Color||Silver / Blue|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Tachymeter|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.