Patek Philippe 5500g Gondolo
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone below.
This Patek Philippe 5500g Gondolo is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, instruction manual, and Patek Philippe Attestation.
This Patek Philippe Pagoda features a 26mm 18k white gold case on a brown alligator leather strap. This watch also showcases a salmon colored dial that is covered by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
Very fine and rare, rectangular and flared, domed, 18K white gold Chronometer wristwatch with an 18K white gold Patek Philippe buckle.
Made in a limited edition of 250 pieces in 1997 for the inauguration of the new Patek Philippe Factory in Geneva.
Powered by Patek Philippe Caliber 215 for a power reserve of 44 hours.
|Case||18k White Gold|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Hand Winding|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Additional Information||Limited Edition of 250 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.