Planet Ocean 600M Omega Co-axial 42mm 220.127.116.11.01.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Planet Ocean 600M Omega Co-axial 42mm
With this OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Ceragold, OMEGA has paired its rich maritime legacy with its tradition of unparalleled quality and innovation - two brand-defining characteristics. This model features a black dial with a date window at the 3 o'clock position and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
Most remarkable is the black ceramic bezel with its impressive 18K red gold diving scale, created using the world premiere Ceragold™ technology. The 42 mm 18K red gold case is presented on a black leather strap.
The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M is water resistant to 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet), and has a helium-escape valve. Powering this timepiece is the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8501, visible through the transparent caseback.
|Movement||Caliber Omega 8501 Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement for greater precision|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.