Planet Ocean 600M Omega Co-Axial Chronograph 45.5mm 184.108.40.206.01.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
It was with OMEGA's maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. The stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M pays homage to OMEGA's dive watch heritage.
This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a black dial with a small seconds dial, a date window and a central chronograph hand. Sixty-minute and 12-hour counters are found on the same dial at the 3 o'clock position, allowing for intuitive reading of the elapsed time. The orange unidirectional rotating divers' bezel is mounted on a 45.5 mm stainless steel case on an orange rubber strap.
The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M is water resistant to 600 metres / 2000 feet / 60 bar, and has a helium-escape valve. This certified chronometer timepiece is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 9300 which can be seen through the transparent caseback.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 9300 Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.