Planet Ocean 600M Omega Co-axial GMT 43.5mm 188.8.131.52.01.002
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Planet Ocean 600M Omega Co-axial GMT 43.5mm
It was with OMEGA's maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. The stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GMT pays homage to OMEGA's dive watch heritage.
This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a laquered black dial with a date window at the 3 o'clock position and a central GMT hand. The polished black ceramic bi-directional rotating bezel is mounted on a 43.5 mm stainless steel case on a stainless steel bracelet.
The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GMT is water resistant to 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet), and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8605 at the heart of this certified chronometer timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 8605 Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.