Planet Ocean 600M Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer GMT 45.5mm 184.108.40.206.01.001
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Exploring the dark side of the ocean, OMEGA has evolved its ceramic expertise to produce the Seamaster Planet Ocean 'Deep Black'. This remarkable 45.5 mm timepiece is the combination of a GMT model and a diving watch. It is coloured totally black to represent the ocean at a depth of 300 m. The glossy and brushed casebody has been crafted from a single block of ceramic, the same material used for the unidirectional bezel and the dial with Arabic numerals.
A new GMT ring has also been fixed on the dial while the diving scale and OMEGA logo on the crown have been decorated with Liquidmetal®. The hands are 18K white gold and are coated in white Super-LumiNova. In another first, OMEGA has created an oriented screw-in caseback so that the engraved wording sits pleasingly in position. This has been achieved through OMEGA's new and patented ceramic Naiad Lock.
Other features include an alveol pattern on the screw-in caseback and a black rubber strap with contrasting stitching and an anti-bacterial treatment on the lining. The Planet Ocean 'Deep Black' is water-resistant to 60 bar and is driven by the OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8906. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Crystal||Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides|
|Dial Markers||Super Luminova®|
|Movement||Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Movement and watch tested according to Master Chronometer certification process approved by METAS. Resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15|
|Water Resistance||600 metres / 2000 feet|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.