Aqua Terra 150m Omega Co-axial 41.5mm 188.8.131.52.01.002
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
Aqua Terra 150m Omega Co-axial 41.5mm
OMEGA's Seamaster Aqua Terra > 15,000 Gauss is the world's first completely anti-magnetic timepiece. This watch features a slightly yellow lacquered black dial with a date window at 3 o'clock and a black and yellow seconds hand which matches the yellow numerals on the minute track. The bezel is mounted on a 41.5 mm stainless steel case and is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects this unique dial. A second scratch-resistant sapphire crystal on the caseback allows an unobstructed view of the anti-magnetic OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8508 powering the timepiece.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Caliber omega 8508 Anti-magnetic|
|Warranty||Yes, Factory Warranty Remaining|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.