Arnold & Son TB88 1TBAS.B01A.C113A
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This Arnold & Son TB88 1TBAS.B01A.C113A is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, and certificate of origin of purchase and of guarantee dated for January 2021. John Arnold was an exceptional watchmaker who had several major patents to his name and created a minor storm in precision timekeeping with the Arnold No. 36. This was the first-ever watch referred to as a 'chronometer', a term used to this day to denote a supremely accurate timepiece. The TB88 is compelling proof that the brand has lost none of its appetite for innovative technology or precision timekeeping, all encompassed in distinctive English design for the Royal Collection.
|Dial Color||Black open dial, rhodiated facetted hands, polished and brushed|
|Functions||Hours, minutes, true beat seconds at 8 o'clock|
|Movement||Mechanical manual, 32 jewels, 100h power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
|Brand||Arnold & Son|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.