Harry Winston Project Z8 OCEATZ44ZZ009
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
Project Z8 in Zalium™ . Mechanical automatic winding, 32 jewels, 28,800 vibrations per hour, 68-hour power-reserve. About the dial: chapter ring in galvanic black circular satin finish, emerald, white transferred index and numeral, blued screws, micro-blasted openworked grid in the center. Minute circle: beveled circular satin finish. Central disk: inverted radiating Clou de Paris hobnail motif. Date ring: galvanic black finely sandblasted openworked zone. Second time-zone hour ring: black circular satin finish. Excentered hours and minutes, retrograde second timezone at the center, day and night indicator at 3 oclock, date.Sapphire crystal case-back. Diameter: 44mm. Limited edition of 300 pieces.
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, GMT, Date|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Additional Information||Limited Edition of 300 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.